Thursday, November 29, 2007

Brand New

Well, I figured that since a lot of new things are going on in my life I should also start a new way to notify the world. Actually it was at the persistant prompting from my sister that I am doing this. Of all the brand new things that have happend to me the one that I am most excited about is the brand new addition to our family. I was scheduled to be induced on sat the 24th because like his father our son was stubborn and didn't want to do anything I said (like be on time)!! On thanksgiving morning I started contracting at 7 and finally couldn't stand it at 11 am and went to the hospital. I was completely effaced and dilated to a 5 and got the drugs at 12pm. After the drugs everything was very pleasant. My mom got there and just in time. I began pushing at 1 and Jaxon James was born at 1:35pm. I was able to get everyone home for thanksgiving dinner. Although I didn't get any pumpkin pie I got something a whole lot sweeter!
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

arbourne said...

Grandma and Grandpa Bourne agree JJ is the cutest ever! We can't wait to see and hold him. Pretty cute mom and dad too!!

 
template by suckmylolly.com