Thursday, October 30, 2008

Scary












So this is our family halloween shots. Jax is the little devil boy, I am the shedevil and James is a vampire. He made those fangs at his office and has so much fun sporting them around the house. He keeps telling me that I can call him Edward if I want. I just don't have the heart to break it to him that there is no way he can compete with Edward (especially in the vamp department). My mom even got in on the action. Can anyone guess who she looks like?



4 comments:

Marissa Marie said...

FINALLY...an update. I included a pic of Jax and mom on my blog too...they were just too cute not to. ;)

Angie said...

You guys are great! Love the costumes.

coby said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Aubree said...

These pictures are fantastic! I love the make up. Did Marissa do it? Didn't she take a class for that stuff at BYU or am I making stuff up?

 
template by suckmylolly.com