Monday, February 11, 2008

Changes



I never really realized what having a child does to somebody. Take James for example... when we first met it was during the world series and he asked which sport that was. When we first got married every time I turned basketball on to watch a game he would slyly leave the room. I even took him to a few of my soccer games and he couldn't tell me which team had won, but he could tell me how many rabbits where running around the field. Now, I come home and I find Jaxon dressed in ASU sweats with one of my basketballs posing for pictures. Thats right, James did these photos all on his own! Funny what fatherhood has done.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

that is so sweet! what a great dad and husband!!!!

coby said...

His mind has been warped! Quick, get him into a rehab program or something- who wants their kid attending ASU? Wasn't it ranked the #1 party school?

 
template by suckmylolly.com