Monday, February 11, 2008

On a roll

We went for our first bike ride while James ran, can't wait for many other similar family outings!



I never realized how many different smiles one person can have. Maybe it's because I never really payed that close of attention. But now that I am obsessed with one man, or should I say little man I have seen many different smiles. Here are two of them the first is a pattened smirk of Jax that is the preliminary to the second one, which is a big smile that spreads all the way to his eyes!

3 comments:

Marissa Marie said...

You've got some really good pics.

Unknown said...

Jaxon is the cutest little baby ever.

Nate and Lori said...

He's totally got your eyes. What a cute little guy! Congrats on graduating from Nursing School! What a huge relief!

 
template by suckmylolly.com