Monday, March 17, 2008

Hallelujah

Well, no pictures with this post kids but I had to share with everyone my excitement. Last night for the first time in what seems like eternity I was able to sleep for 8 hours straight. Thats right, no night light, no kid comforting, no listening for whimpers, no nothing. Just the soft pillow, warm blankets and darkness. Oh, and I can't forget the car chasing, bullet dodging dreams of course. Last night Jax slept in his own room (for the second time), and for the first time he slept through the night for a full 8 hours! I am so proud and excited, mainly for myself, but that still counts right?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats!!! i remember how awesome that first full night of rest was. Its defintely a momentous occasion. I'm sure your "sisters" didnt feel very good when you woke up!

Marissa Marie said...

I didn't understand why Brittany thought I wouldn't feel good when you woke up, but then I realized she probably wasn't referring to me.

Jessica said...

Yeah!! Yeah!! Yeah!!

The Farnsworth Family said...

Hey I heard about that mean husband of yours too, I can't believe you did it, I cried and cried (probably worse than the kid) but hey if it works. . . !!!!

 
template by suckmylolly.com