Monday, March 31, 2008

Me and my boy


There have been some new and exciting things that have happened in the last few weeks. For once I am finally in a picture with Jaxon. I find that all to often because I am the one having to make him smile that I rarely get to be in the pictures. So I am glad when I get to be in one when he is smiling and all too cute. Oh yeah, and now the 8 hours of sleep have been bumped up to 10 hours a night. I forgot how much I love sleep, and now I have my nights from 8pm on all to myself. Also, for the first time Jax rolled over!!! Thats right folks he rolled from his tummy to his back. Now as exciting as that is, he is yet to do it again, but maybe next time he will do it on purpose.

3 comments:

Jenny Lynn said...

I am so glad he got your dimples- he is just tooo dang cute!

The Farnsworth Family said...

Oh my gosh I can't believe how big he is getting he is going to be a little toddler before you know it. I hope we get to see you guys soon so I can kiss those big chubby cheeks. He is such a stud in his shades, just like his daddy ehhh!!!!!

Jessica said...

I feel the same way. I am usually behind the camera, too.

 
template by suckmylolly.com