Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Mesmerized

Mesmerized by dad's singing
Jax trying a little song out himself Mom interrupting singing time
Okay, so since this is my first kid I don't know what is normal and what isn't. But, for as long as I can remember Jax has been mesmerized by music. He absolutely loves to be sang to. He can be screaming at the top of his lungs and the minute you start singing he calms down and stares at you. He has just recently started to reach for your mouth (well he reaches for everything), like he is trying to capture the sound coming out. Who knows maybe he will be musical, and if he is he gets his talent from James because I am lacking in that department.

4 comments:

Marissa Marie said...

He's probably gonna be a musical prodigy. Maybe you guys need to buy a piano. And have Kelly teach him how to play the guitar. Then, when he goes on American Idol, he can accompany himself. And I'll vote for him like, fifty times.

Abby's Mom said...

He has the cutest little face!!! I love those cheeks. He gets cuter every time i see him.

Unknown said...

he is so cute! i love the picture of him trying to sing.

Angie said...

I love the last picture! Too cute! Those baby cheeks are edible. No not yours James. He He

 
template by suckmylolly.com