Sunday, April 13, 2008

Moms



I am so grateful for mothers. I have an amazing mom who I can't imagine what my life would be like without. I feel so blessed to have been privileged to have her in my life. She has such a good sense of humor and is my best friend. She can do the impossible, which often includes making me laugh at myself. She has this incredible ability to attract all different types of people to her and inspire and uplift them all. She tells a great story and I would be lucky to be half the mom that she is. I owe a lot to this amazing woman, and I know she feels the same about her mother. I feel so blessed to have been given the chance to spend these last few months with my grandmother here and to thank her for my own mother.

6 comments:

Marissa Marie said...

Are you trying to displace Jorin as the favorite?

arbourne said...

What neat pics of you and your mom and grandmother, I too am very glad that you have such a great heritage and that you appreciate it. You will be a great mother also, you certainly have "BEAUTIFUL" family and I'm not the least bit partial!! I can't wait to get everyone together on Memorial Day weekend- hope it all works out,
Love, Mom Bourne

Kyle said...

Hi Amber...I found your blog through Marissa's. Your baby is so cute and it was fun to see you on you blog! I agree you do have a great mom...tell her I said hi!

Marissa Marie said...

What a nice early Mother's Day gift you have given me. I hope you still feel the same 30 years from now when I am crazy!!!!!
MOM

Jessica said...

I agree with what you say. Your mom is amazing. I think that you will feel the same way in 30 years. I am grateful to have her in my life, too.

These are great pictures!

Byron and Jana said...

Your mom is awesome!

 
template by suckmylolly.com